Information You Need to Know About Horseback Trail Riding
- • Children must be 8 years or older and over 4 ft. tall.
- • For safety reasons, we do not double ride.
- • Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- • We are unable to accommodate riders over 250 pounds.
- • All rides are guided and at a walking pace.
- • We recommend wearing jeans, closed-toed shoes.
- • No backpacks or purses.
- • Plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to ride time for check-in.
- • We accept VISA and Mastercard and give discounts for cash.
- • If you need to cancel, please call 970-389-2977
Equipment and Attire
To ensure your comfort and safety, please come prepared with appropriate riding attire. This includes:
• Clothes appropriate for the season
- • Long pants STRONGLY recommended
- • Boots with up to a 1" heel, such as hiking boots or cowboy boots, are recommended. NO open-toed shoes, sandals or flip-flops are allowed
- • Rain jackets, just in case
- • Wearing a hat is advised
- • Leather gloves can also come in handy
- • Other items to consider bringing: camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, bug spray
Winter Park Trail Rides is not responsible for lost or damaged items brought with you.
Winter Park Trail Rides strives to provide a wholesome, family-oriented experience for our clients. We reserve the right to dismiss any client at any time — without refund — for inappropriate behavior towards other clients, our guides or our horses!